Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Challenge

Starting October 4th, I am going to partcipate in the Making Your Home a Haven Fall 2010 Challenge that Courtney from Womenlivingwell.org is hosting.

I'm excited about this. Right now I am struggling with what my mind knows are my responsibilities and the fact that I have been really really lazy.  I don't know what is going on right now but I am just not wanting to do much of anything. Not only is my house a mess but the general atmosphere and attitude in my home has shifted.  Granted we are moving in a couple months but I still feel like my house should feel like home while we are living here.

If you are interested in participating with me you can check out her blog.  She even has a nice video there of her explaining the challenge. She's so sweet! I'm learning a lot from her posts and her website.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment