Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately.  Been really busy with pre-school and church and then I was in the hospital for almost a week. Blah it's been a mess!  Anyway I'm working on cleaning all week. My house has gotten out of control and we are going to be moving in a couple months and I'm going through a HUGE clean out of my home. We're having a yard sale this coming Saturday and whatever doesn't get sold is going to Goodwill just as long as it's out of my house lol.  We really have too much stuff!

We are adding 2 new additions to our family also! I'm so excited. We are getting a pony & a puppy! Since we are moving into a smaller house but on a 120 acre farm we'll have plenty of room for animals and I'm super excited.  The pony will be for Hayden he will be 4 in November and I figure this will be a great early birthday present for him. He's going to be so excited!  He's a horse fanatic like his mama!

I wish I could say I'll be decorating for the fall but we really don't have the money for fancy decorations and with us moving soon it'll just be more stuff to pack.  I'm definitely hoping to be decorating the new house for the winter and Christmas! Going to be going to a huge craft show in Pennsylvania also after Thanksgiving so that will get me lots of good decorations!

I have some recipes that I came up with and when I make again I will be taking pictures and posting them here. They were a trial the first go around so the next time I'll post them as they were for sure really very yummy!

Well that's it for now! I promise I'll be posting more often just been really busy but things are slowing down.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment