Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My 5-min Summer Face

As a busy working mom of two the last thing on my mind some mornings is putting makeup on. But I have some blemishes and honestly I don't like leaving the house with a bare face.

In the summer time, when it's hot and muggy, no one wants to feel like their face is melting and sometimes piling on product after product trying to get that perfect flawless face can be a challenge when you're sweating.

So when I'm running late for work or a bbq or a day at the beach I like to put these products on just to give me a more "polished" look then just letting my face go naked.

Tinted Moisturizer
 
I use Mark.'s Get A Tint in ivory/nude. Its a perfect shade for my skin and goes on like a moisturizer with a little coverage to cover those spots on my face. Added bonus it has SPF 15 which will protect your face from that hot sun.


Concealer
 
On not so good days when my face has some blemishes or redness that the tinted moisturizer won't cover, I put on Mark.'s Good Riddance concealer stick underneath the tinted moisturizer. Just a dab and then blend with your fingers and it will cover those spots or under eye circles.


Blush

I use Mark.'s Cheekblossom Cheek Color Tint. It's a gel that just a little bit on your cheeks gives you that little bit of natural looking blush.



Bronzer

I like Mark.'s Glowdacious Illuminating Powder. It gives me a little bronze and a little shimmer.


Powder/Compact

I like to finish my face with a little powder to set. I use Mark.'s Mattenificent powder with a fluffy brush, just a little all over my face and be sure the pat in the places you put your concealer.  I like the Mattenificent because my face tends to get oily and shiny. I also throw this in my bag for touchups and the mirror.

Eyes

I don't use anything heavy on my eye lids when I'm running around outside in the heat. I like a little shimmer but nothing heavy that might crease or run off of my eye lid.

Mark. just came out with a new eye primer that I love. I put this under a WinkStick and it stays all day.

My favorite WinkStick colors are Coy a shimmery purple and Demure a shimmery ivory color...just a little shimmer to perk up my eyes.


Mascara

I don't use eyeliner every day. I usually just like the little color and some waterproof mascara that's all I need to make my big eyes pop and I don't have to worry about eye liner smudging or running.  Mark. does carry a nice waterproof liquid eyeliner though, in hook-up form, called Get In Line.

My favorite waterproof mascara??? You guessed it...Mark.'s Lash Splash in Black.

I hook this up with my winkstick and throw it in my purse or diaper bag.


And last but not least...Lips

I'm not big on lipstick...I think it doesn't look very good on me and I've tried every shade in the book.  My favorite of all time is Mark.'s Glow Baby Glow hookup lip gloss in Pink Crush it just gives me a little color and gloss but not overpowering lipstick color you know?   

Mark. also has a tinted lip balm out that is really nice.  Totally Balmed that's another option if you are more of a "chapstick" kind of mommy...I often times grab for my Totally Balmed.
So there it is...the products I use for a 5-minute summer face. It really does only take me 5 minutes...lol Maybe one day I'll do a video on it.

****If you'd like more information on Mark. products you can check out my eboutique  www.mymarkstore.com/jhufnal*****

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Jaymie

No comments:

Post a Comment